Greg Harvey "Excel 2007 All In One Desk Reference for Dummies"
January 2007 | English | ISBN-13: 978-0-470-03738-6 | 827 Pages | PDF | 13.3 MB
Master the Ribbon, powerful graphics capabilities, and more!
Your one-stop guide to great-looking spreadsheets that actually mean something
Create colorful spreadsheets and charts, use Live Preview, and maximize everything Excel 2007 has to offer! Find just what you need to know about using the new Ribbon, designing spreadsheets that communicate, editing and printing them, working with formulas, protecting your data when you collaborate, turning out cool charts, and much more. The included four-color insert highlights the Ribbon, new graphics features, and more!
Discover how to
* Create dynamic spreadsheets with style galleries
* Work with more than 40 new cell styles
* Automate formatting with Live Preview
* Share Excel data with other programs
* Use VBA to write custom Excel functions